Wheaton Il Real Estate Agent Buy or Sell New Construction
You’re looking to buy real estate new construction in Wheaton Il? Considering your options? Here are some reasons why buying new construction real estate in Wheaton Il is a good idea.
- Design You Home Your Way: Are you looking for a home that is more custom tailored to your own needs? How about choosing your own cabinets, countertops, appliances, carpets and hardwood flooring? While you’re choosing all of those wonderful options, you can choose gorgeous bath and kitchen fixtures, lighting and other options that suit your individual families needs. You’re home will reflect your own style and needs, not another family’s.
- Choose a Floor Plan and Room Layout that Meets Your Needs: Would you like a master bedroom on the first floor? How about a separate closet for the hubby? Want cathedral ceilings and a luxury bath? Or, maybe you want a sitting room with a fireplace, french doors and all. You can have all that your heart desires when you go with new Wheaton Il construction.
- New Means That it Comes With A Warranty: A used home is unlikely to come warrantied. It will likely come with some worn out items that may need replacing. You may want to weigh the cost of replacing a used roof, appliances, countertops, and water heater against buying new.
- Energy and Cost Savings: Modern homes are far more energy efficient than houses that were built just a few years ago. Why settle for a drafty Wheaton Il home when you can have a new energy efficient home? Many new Wheaton Il real estate offer double or even triple pane windows. In better quality construction, special coatings and inert gases between the layers of glass are available, all of which save you money over the life of the home.
- Low Maintenance New Construction Homes Wheaton Il Real Estate: Much like new cars, new homes are computer-designed and computer-equipped. That’s why they perform much more reliably than a home that’s 15 to 20 years old. Wheaton Il new construction has open floor plans and high ceilings that reflect the way we live today. They’re also made of top-of-the-line building products that require less maintenance. Plus, the latest building systems and components are designed and engineered to work together.
- Wheaton Il New Construction has Safty Features: Some new construction in Wheaton Il real estate has state-of-the-art circuit breakers along with, Electric garage door openers with infrared beams that stop if a tricycle or child is too near. They also come equipped with high-efficiency furnaces and air conditioners that use the most modern environmentally-friendly coolants. Cabinets, carpets, and paints get upgraded too. They use fewer volatile organic compounds, so that you and our family can breathe easier.
- Wheaton Il New Construction Comes with That “New Home Feel”: A used home was someone before you’s dream. It reflects their choices and family memories. You may learn to love their style and design choices, but more and more people prefer that never lived-in experience.
Looking for Wheaton IL New Construction to buy? Contact Wheaton Il real estate agent REALTOR Beata Kolpek.
Beata Kolpek Platinum Partners Realtors
5200 Main St.
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Direct Phone: 630-960-1536
Cell Phone: 630-207-9909
Web: Real Estate Agent